Brownie Cups

I love making brownie cupcakes! Why, well simply because:


1. Fudgy brownies are extremely hard to cut, so, baking them separately in liners saves so much effort and cleaning time!
2. Gives you more reason to decorate. A naked cupcake always screams "Frost me!"
3. More reasons for me to use my cute cupcake liners!

Just simply use your no-fail brownie recipes and fill them half way only. The batter rise quite nicely.
Perhaps you might ask if decreasing the baking time be necessary. Well, in my case, I did try to decrease baking time for about 5 mins and the cupcake sank in the middle. So yah, no need for decreasing. :)

I was supposed to frost these with whipped choco ganache but then i realized, the brownie itself satiates your chocolate craving. So instead, I used whipped cream frosting to balance out the flavors.

:) Happy baking! Your should try this!

thanks!


xoxo,
Stepp



No comments:

Post a Comment